Does your business center on connecting technology with farming? Then AgLaunch Accelerator 2017 is for you. If chosen, you will participate in a 15-week world-class mentorship program in Memphis (U.S) focused on agriculture. You and your team will also win a cash prize of $50,000!
Your startup should focus on any the following aspects:
1) Robotics & automation addressing labor and efficiency improvement
2) Supply-chain improvements, packaging & delivery
3) Biologic-based pest, weed & fungus controls focused on row crops
4) Precision agriculture software & hardware especially integration approaches
5) New equipment & equipment components addressing issues such as soil compaction, conservation production practices, & spray drift
6) Environmentally sustainable technologies
7) Food safety diagnostics and treatment, as well as food integrity solutions
8) Specialty crops
Deadline is March 1, 2017.